AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

30th reunion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rosanne Bargas Crump

Class of 1975

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: 30th reunion Reply with quote

I am glad to have found this site. Does anyone know if we are going to have a 30th reunion?

Rosanne
Jana Marshall Richardson

Class of 1975

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rosanne! I was wondering that myself. Seems like I find out about reunions after the fact, and I sure don't want to miss this one. I would love to see everyone.....Jana Marshall Richardson Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Class Year *
C Kirsten Whitworth

Class of 1975

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Me, too! Reply with quote

I have missed every reunion there's been so far, but I would really like to go to the next one! I graduated early, and am not really sure if I am class of 75 or class of 74. Smile
Carrie Hendrix Eickenroht

Class of 1975

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:33 pm    Post subject: 30th Reunion Reply with quote

Greetings,
Yes, we will have a 30th class of 1975 Reunion. Lucky me, I've been coordinating our reunions since graduation. Why me? We usually have these in May or June. I plan to send out a survey soon to seek volunteers, suggestions, etc.

Let's work on making this a great one.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Class Year *
Julie (Ping) Valentine

Class of 1975

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:53 am    Post subject: 30th reunion Reply with quote

It was so neat to see responses from all of you. Carrie, thanks for organizing all of the reunions the ones I've gone to have been a blast. It's always fun to see everyone. I've become a maroon again...my oldest graduated from AHS in 2001 and my youngest is a freshmen this year. Loyal Forever (always).

Julie Ping Valentine
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Class Year *

Class of 1975

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:01 am    Post subject: AHS Reunion Reply with quote

Save the date for the weekend of June 3-4, 2005 for our 30th Class Reunion. Plans are underway and registration packets will go out soon. Start contacting your friends to get them to attend. We will have a casual gathering Friday night, golf and swimming Saturday so bring your family. Saturday night we will have dinner and dancing at the Lions Club House at the Muni Golf Course.

Make sure we have your address and e-mail.

Best,
ceicken@dinipartners.com
Ann Davis

Class of 1975

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: 30th reunion Reply with quote

Hi, Carrie and everybody! I was so hoping to be able to attend the 30th reunion. (I owe my mother a visit anyway.) If it's going to be the weekend of June 4th, however, I'll be in California on business. Don't you want to postpone by a week so I can be there? (It's all about me, you know.) Okay, I'm kidding, but I'm so sad that I'll miss it.

Thanks for taking charge yet again, Carrie. You rock!
Ann Davis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Class of 1975 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: