AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Class of '66 40th Reunion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cary Bauhof Tobleman

Class of 1966

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Class of '66 40th Reunion Reply with quote

We are starting work on the 40th reunion, and need e-mail addresses, home addresses, whatever kind of contact information anyone has on our class. Please let me know how to get in touch with you and anyone else from the class of 66!
Cary Bauhof Tobleman
Christina Friar MD

Class of 1966

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: 40th Reunion Reply with quote

I am very interested and would like to make plans to come. Please e-mail me with dates, etc. Thanks, Christina
R New

Class of 1999

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: Neal Newberry Reply with quote

My father, Neal Newberry is in charge of organizing (or has taken the reigns) of this it seems. If you would like information please email me and I will pass it along. I know this is the last second, but just thought Id throw it out for any stragglers- or call 512-330-0133 to reach Neal at work
Fred West

Class of 1966

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reunion Reply with quote

Guess I missed it. I would be interested in future gatherings for the class of 1966.
Fred West
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Class of 1966 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: