AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

20th Reunion Dates - Oct. 20-22, 2006

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sara Hatfield Marler

Class of 1986

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: 20th Reunion Dates - Oct. 20-22, 2006 Reply with quote

We are piggybacking on Austin High's 125 Anniversary weekend, Oct. 20-22, 2006 for our 20th. AHS125 has events already planned...the main one being a dinner, band, etc. on Sat. night .

Register directly at their site - www.ahs125.com

There will be a few events just for our class as well. E-mail your information to austinhigh_classof1986@yahoo.com so you can stay on our e-mail list.

If you're interested in being part of the planning group (that will begin early summer 2006), please let us know that as well.

Thanks. Sara
Rachel L. Smith Wikowsky

Class of 1986

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a great weekend to have our 20th! I will have to agree with Ken and the weather thing. Colorado has me totally screwed up! It was 80* on Sunday and snowing on Monday! In mid-April! That' crazy! I melt when I visit Texas, but I miss it all the same. My parents are moving back to Austin this year. It will be great to be able to visit my old stomping grounds. I did spend a few days last summer in Austin, and the old house, with my brother. We did the Pier, bats, Barton Springs, Sandy's ice cream and the drive around Barton Hills. It will be fun to see old friends again.
Here's a challenge...everybody reads the posts, but nobody posts. Try your hand at a few words. It makes for more interesting reading for everyone. It is also fun to see what old classmates are up to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Class of 1986 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: